When you started your practice you had time to do it all. You didn't have many clients in the beginning. You were fresh out of training to start your career. You had done all the legwork to get your business established. But now, your client list is growing, you need to do more classes, attend seminars, and do all the day to day stuff to keep your practice healthy and growing.
An excellent way to delegate work is to hire a bookkeeper. This allows you to focus on what you do best, work directly with your clients.
CLUES THAT YOU NEED TO HIRE A BOOKKEEPER...
- doing the books is taking away time with your clients
- doing the books is taking away time with your family and friends
- doing the books is stressing you out
- you are losing sleep worrying about your books
- tax time is a nightmare
- you are paying accountant rates for bookkeeping work
- you are working hard, but your bottom line doesn't show it
- your peers seem to be doing "better" than you even though your calendar is full
- you've thought about hiring a bookkeeper, but you don't think you can afford it
HOW DO I FIND AN AWESOME BOOKKEEPER AND FINANCIAL COACH?